We, Jasper and Melvin, founded Seepje and will always do our utmost to help you out. You can always contact us by clicking on this sentence!
Seepje respects the privacy of all the users of the website and will always treat your personal information confidentially. The information we gather helps us improve your Seepje experience and orders. We will ask your permission if we require your information for other activities. Seepje is not in the business of selling information to Third-Party companies and your information will only be shared with parties involved processing your order.
Seepje uses the acquired information to provide her customers with the following service:
• When you place an order, we require you name, email address, shipping address and payment details to process your order and keep you up to date concerning shipping date.
• To optimise your Seepje experience, we will store your personal information, the information require to process your order and the information necessary for our services. This allows us to personalise our website.
• We use your email address to inform you of changes made on the website or products and promotional offers.
• When you place an order we will, if you so wish, store your information on a Secure Server. You can create a username and password in order to store your name, telephone number, email address, shipping address and billing address for following orders.
• If you decide to leave a review, you can choose to add personal information. We are very much interested in your feedback, but we will not allow posts that do not follow our Terms of Service.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. These cookies can be sent back to our servers next time you visit our website. Our cookies will remember useful information for you such as your login details. They also contribute to the ease of navigating our website for all our Seepje fans! You can modify your cookie setting in your browser.